Monday, June 14, 2010

My 21st Birthday :)

This has been one crazy week. On Saturday we went to see Quinton's Football game (they kicked butt), and I took lots of pictures.

Abbi and I went to dinner with Daniel on Monday, I hadn't seen him in like 3 years so it was really nice to get to see him (I think he was hiding from me, lol).

June 8th was a big day in baby world. Avery was born and Abbi found out she was having a girl.

My birthday was on Friday. I am finally 21. I cleaned all day and went to go see Claire and Avery after lunch. Then we had the BBQ that evening It was really nice to have all of our friends over. On Sunday I had a family birthday party at my parents.

We were definitely busy busy busy. This next week is going to be that way too. It's time for Gabe's surgery AGAIN on Thursday. Sean and I are going to KC for a concert on Friday night and will be back on Saturday. Oh and Fathers Day is Sunday and Sean is very excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment