Friday, June 4, 2010

"Office"

Ok so last night I sat down and really worked on the "office" I don't know if I will ever really have a better name for it. I got a lot done and took a lot of stuff out and put it in the shed and I also threw a lot of stuff away. The most exciting part of it was that I found some jewelery that I have been looking for since I moved in which was like 3 years ago!!! I was so happy. :) Just last week I put on a shirt and went I really wish I knew where that necklace was it would be perfect. And so I wore it today :) I also found of course lots of child hood memories which was great and kinda emotional. Anyway it is shaping up and almost looks like a normal room :) There is now a bed in there, as well as a TV so we are getting close.

I was very excited about some of my finds and just had to share.

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment