Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sugarland & Allergies

There have really only been two big things that have happened this week, everything else has been pretty ordinary. Thursday's surgery was canceled again. Which I guess is one of the ordinary things going on now.

On Friday We went to KC to the Sugarland concert. Luke Bryan and Danny Gokey were also there. It was an awsome concert and afterward I got to meet Danny Gokey. He signed Autographs and took pictures, I of course got both. :) We stayed in a hotel close by so we could walk there and back. The hotel was very nice we got a King bed which not only was huge but really comphy and had 6 pillows :) I didn't want to get out of it.

Yesterday we braved the wheat. The allergist told us to try giving it to him to make sure that the test was right and that he really was allergic to it. Well he was allergic, just like I expected. He ended up puking for quite some time. My poor little boy was not happy at all. Anyway I'm not to happy with the doctor right now, and she wants us to try Oat now. I am not giving him anything else for atleast a couple weeks. My baby doesn't disurve this punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment