Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My little mover

Ok just wanted to give everyone a little update about whats going on. Gabe's surgery has been pushed back again. The Ins comp isn't sure if they are going to approve the surgery or not something about being a preexisting condition which is such crap. Any way I have no idea when the surgery is going to happen and if I am going to have to pay for it or not. Ahh stress how I hate you so.

On a happier note my baby boy walked yesterday and this morning :) I am so proud of my little mover. He still prefers to crawl at this point but he is so proud of himself when he makes it across the floor. I figure by the end of the week I wont be able to keep an eye on him with out running down the hall. lol So mark it in your calenders 6/15/10 Gabriel Alexander can walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment